The American diet is filled with saturated fat and does not provide the nutritional elements that we need. In the past, when foods were more wholesome, it was possible to gain all of the nutrients that you needed from your diet alone. This is no longer true. Let’s take a look at the top three reasons why.
Mass food production techniques:
- The farming techniques of today are harsher on our foods. Produce is sprayed with toxic chemicals and livestock is fed steroids.
- Foods are harvested prematurely to minimize expenditures and maximize profit. This stops the nutrients from ever being developed in the first place.
- Because of these factors, much of the nutritional value in your food is destroyed before it ever reaches your table.
Try a high quality meal replacement once or twice a day in addition to your normal meals to supplement your diet. You will look and feel better.
- The atmosphere that surrounds us is filled with trace elements of heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides and countless other poisons. We absorb them into us. We ingest them with our food.
- These toxins that remain in our bodies build up in our intestinal walls. They make us sick. We need vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help stave off the diseases that this causes.
Try an antioxidant supplement or a detoxifying product to remove toxins from your body for a healthier you.
The American diet:
- It is high in saturated fats.
- Far fewer people cook at home today.
- Fast foods are being consumed at record levels.
- Obesity is at an all time high. Obesity contributes to every leading cause of preventable death.
Use a weight loss product to supplement fat loss or an imperfect diet.
Even the AMA, which used to preach against nutritional supplementation, now advocates the need to supplement our diets. They realize that America’s health is failing. They realize that without being healthy, the gross national product will suffer. Hundreds of billions of dollars are lost every year in corporate revenue generation because of health care costs and time missed from work. You need nutritional supplements as a regular part of your life. You cannot depend on your diet alone to keep you healthy any longer